- Kincora: birthplace and royal seat of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland
- Kincora Road: street in Clontarf, Dublin, near the site of the Battle of Clontarf in which Brian Ború defeated the Danes
- kinchin: child → "Kinch", Buck Mulligan's nickname for Stephen Dedalus in Ulysses"
- kinkin: (Japanese) merely
- kinkin: a small barrel or keg
- kin: family; kin kin → the two brothers? → and kan kan in Kankan keening the two sides of ii's personality in her guise of temptress can-can dancer? Or rather the other way about because kinkin has ii in it?
- k-k-corass → stutter, a sign of HCE's guilt
- carcass → Finnegan's body?
- cannikin or canikin a small drinking cup
- canikin chorus Iago's drinking song from Shakespeare's Othello, act II scene 3: And let me the canakin clink, clink